Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fatin's Achievements

I shed tears again last Saturday when we left Fatin at boarding. Not that it's something new when I said I shed tears as I am quite a 'cry baby'... old baby actually... hahaha....Previously, when we left Fatin, I was much stronger but not this time. Why? Because Fatin waved at us until we're out of sight. Normally she doesn't do that. She'll just 'salam', hug me and will be gone in a split second without even looking back. I just can't hold back my tears! Now I know, I am allergic to people waving at me I guess!!! Before this, it was Syahmi who likes to do that and made the mom 'rains' in the car. And then I remembered, every time we wanted to leave Malacca for KL, I had to hold back my tears when I saw mak waving to us until we're out of sight..... So next time any of you wanted to say good bye to me, please skip the waving gesture ya... susah susahhhhh aje..... ahakss.....

Anyway, that day when we reached Fatin's hostel, we were greeted by a grinning Fatin. She passed me her black sling bag and said, "Mom, I think you're going to love these!" And surely I do! In the sling bag, I dug out 4 medals.....

They had their sports day that morning. Unfortunately I can't make it there to give her some moral support. But my dearest girl managed to get...






Gold for 400m under 18








Silver for 4 x 100m Under 18








Silver for 200m Under 18








Bronze for High jump under 18





She wasn't quite satisfied with her running actually. She told me that she's much better in long distance running. I guess all the hard work and training that they had to go through when they were in Malawi is paying off now. Thanks to all the sports teachers involved!

Speaking of long distance running, before the sports day on Saturday, she was running in Bentong. She represented her school in the MSSM. Came 7th place from 28 runners! Bravo kakak. I am so very very proud of you! It's a big success for her considering that they only trained for about a month plus! I told Fatin, if you can get 7th place, mama is capable of doing the same... but then, mine will be 7th from the bottom! Hahahahahaha.....


CONGRATULATIONS TO MY DEAREST FATIN!

4 comments:

MAK TEH said...

tahniah fatin n to mama too..none of my kids excel on the field..lari sikit dah semput..".asmara"la tu..love to read more..rajin2 la kat sini ya..khuda hafiz.

MamaFaMi said...

Mak Teh :

Thanks Mak Teh, on behalf of Fatin. Di Malawi dulu, they are trained everyday. Itu yang stamina masing-masing bagus tu... tak macam kita ni ha, baru suruh jalan ke kedai depan rumah dah macam nak pancit! Hihii....

InsyaAllah will try to write more if time permits. Love to write tapi masa begitu cemburu dengan diri ku ini... chewah... Idea tu ada, tapi at the wrong time. By the time I am infront of the laptop, all are gone!

boxhousestudio said...

hebatnya fatin...

zanaz said...

wah hebat le anak mamafami ni..ingat terer swimming je rupanya lari pun kuat...cayalah. tpai betui le mama kat mesia seme manja kan..dok kat luar...ari kena jalan. si irfan ni pun stamina tak kuat...boleh swimming tapi tak ada stamina...